Our biggest event of the year featuring:
Super Late Models
This event is being restricted to current or previous league members with 5+ league starts. No new drivers will be accepted. Any drivers with P2 Penalties or higher in previous seasons may not be accepted at our discretion.
Registrations closed Saturday, November 12 at midnight.
No late entries will be accepted.
Submit your entry fees via PayPal. If you would like to use an alternative payment method, email us at email@example.com.
Once registrations close, there will be no refunds on entry fees.
100% of all entry fees will go directly into the purse payout for the event.
Tuesday, November 15
Aftershock Pole Night
Time Trials + Pole Dash
Thursday, November 17
250-Lap Fall Brawl
*This format is subject to change, based on total number of entries.
Qualifying Night 1
Aftershock Setup Solutions Pole Night
• 2 Laps - One car at a time - Top 10 lock into the Fall Brawl.
• 50 laps - Top 10 cars inverted from Time Trials.
• The combined results from Time Trials and the Pole Dash will determine the starting lineup for the top 10 cars. The lowest combined total will earn the Pole Award. Tiebreakers will be based on Time Trials.
Qualifying Night 2
Race1Wraps.com Qualifying Night
• 100 Laps - Drivers that Time Trial 11th on back will be separated into three Qualifying races - Top 4 cars from each Qual Race lock into the Fall Brawl. (12 total)
Last Chance Qualifier
• 75 Laps - Drivers that fail to advance from the Qual Races will be separated into two LCQ's - Top 3 cars from each LCQ lock into the Fall Brawl. (6 total)
• One provisional will be awarded to the fastest car in Time Trials that did not lock in.
• One provisional will be awarded to the top driver in Super Series points that did not lock in.
• One provisional will be awarded by the admins at their discretion with no prior requirements needed.
Rules / Session Info
Rulebook - All standard SARA rules and procedures will apply to this event. All sessions will be reviewed and penalties may be applied.
Setups - OPEN setups
Car Count - 31 cars MAX will make the feature
Tires - NO tires will be allowed for all qualifying sessions - TWO additional sets of tires will available for the race
Cautions - DNC Cautions (green flag laps only) will be used for all qualifying rounds. Normal cautions (caution laps count) will be used in the Fall Brawl race.
Marbles - Leave marbles on the track will be OFF (marbles will be cleaned between sessions and during cautions)
Dynamic Skies - OFF for Time Trials & Pole Dash - ON for all other sessions
Payouts / Prizes
Super Late Model purse ($920) - $420 has been added to the purse fund via sponsors. 100% of all entry fees will go directly into the purse as well, so at 50 entries* an additional $500 is being added to the total purse (*unofficially until all entry fees have been paid).
Aftershock Setup Solutions Pole Night ($40) - $25 will be awarded to the fastest car in Time Trials, and $15 will be awarded to the overall Pole Award winner.
Race1Wraps.com Qualifying Night ($40) - $10 will be awarded to the winner of each Qualifying Race. $5 will also be awarded to the first non-transfer from each LCQ.
Sim Wrap Market Hard Charger ($50) - $50 in credits to simwrapmarket.com will be awarded to the driver that gains the most positions in the Fall Brawl feature. Tiebreaker goes to the highest finisher.
*When viewing the Entry List on a mobile device, it may be easier to read by turning your device horizontally.